Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Trend We Love: Red Wedding Dresses!


As Bridal Fashion Week continues, I wanted to make sure to post another blog on all things fabulous for wedding season, and what better way then to gush over my newest obsession, red wedding dresses!

That’s right my loves, red wedding dresses were seen floating down the runway this week in New York for designers you may have heard of before (ahem!) Very Wang, Oscar de la Renta and Romona Keveza.

I have to say, this bold, look at me, out-of-the-box style for a wedding is just my thing.  I love the bold impression it leaves… a woman in charge who knows what she wants, and is about to seal the deal with a confident, look-at-me statement! 

This mermaid gown is just stunning with the criss-cross tulle neckline and hand rolled applique skirt.

A beautiful deep crimson hue, this strapless hand draped tulle bodice is complimented by a honeycomb tulle skirt, accented with floating Chantilly lace!  Gorgeous!


This scarlet mermaid gown just took my breath away at first sight!  I love the silhouette of a mermaid dress, and this one carries beautifully with an inverted flange skirt, accented up top with a delicate floral shoulder corsage.

What do you think of the dresses?  Will these have you seeing red on your wedding day?

Posted by:  Spankie V.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These Wedding dresses are simply stunning. I love the bold red color.

Anonymous said...


Nice! I really enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
bridal dresses edinburgh & Bridal wedding dresses Edinburgh