Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Solstice Styles

The summer solstice is upon us, which marks longer days and the official start of summer! You can shine brighter than the sun with UrbanOG’s metallic styles, that are hotter than this summer’s weather. 

Add some sparkle to your wardrobe with UrbanOG’s rhinestone embellished shoes, accessories, and apparels; that are sure to catch everyone’s eyes!

Don’t forget to protect your eyes from the sun’s powerful rays! UrbanOG has got you (and your eyes) covered with these trendy sunglasses and hats!

By: TP

1 comment:

Shelbee on the Edge said...

I am currently loving all the metallics! You have so many fun and unique pieces to choose from! I will need to post an UrbanOG Wish List on my blog soon featuring my favorite picks! Now I just have to narrow it down.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com