Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian Engaged!



For those who haven’t heard yet, Kim Kardashian just got engaged to 26 year old New Jersey Nets’ Kris Humphries that she has been dating for six months. Humphries was a McDonald’s All-American in 2003 and Utah’s first-round draft choice in 2004.

According to People Magazine, it was a rose-petal engagement, literally. Humphries bended knee and spelled out “Will you marry me?” in rose petals at Kardashian’s home on May 18. “I didn’t expect this at all—I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now.” Of course, what’s more noteworthy is Kardashian’s 20.5-carat diamond engagement ring from jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz. Yep, you read that right. Just to give you an idea, the golfball-sized ring on Kim’s finger is worth an approximate $2 million. Take a peep at this rock on Kim’s finger on the cover of People Magazine. Congrats to Kim and Kris! There are no wedding plans as of yet but I’m sure we’ll be hearing about it real soon!

Posted by: Saeko

No comments: