As an abundant amount of people are staying at home due to the pandemic matching sets and loungewear has been trending all across the board. Some of us are working from home and practicing social distancing. Celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Kendal Jenner, Selina Gomez, Kim Kardashian, and pretty much every Instagram gal have been spotted rocking this trend. Matching sets, loungewear, and two pieces are the perfect way to look put together and be extra comfortable. Let's face it, dressing up can be hard sometimes and what better way to get the perfect OOTD than putting on a two-piece set that goes perfect together. Of course, you don't want to look too matchy-matchy. There is a right way to achieve a chic look with matching sets. Got a favorite two-piece set? Make sure you #LOVEUOG on Instagram and we might just feature you!
1. Cozy Knit Sets: As seen on Kylie and Kendall Jenner the crop top with matching pants is the perfect loungewear to cozy up at home or snap a cute Instagram pic because you look that good.
2. Tracksuit Sets: A bold and sporty vibe matched with sneakers is a totally right way to rock this trend and our favorite way to pay homage to 90's style which has been trending.
3. Sweatpants set: Perhaps the most comfortable way to hit this trend. Our favorite way to wear this is with a matching cropped top and sweat pants or shorts and comfy footbed sandals.
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
This coming three day weekend marks essentially the start of the Summer season. Many Americans observe Memorial Day by visiting cemeteries or memorials, holding family gatherings, and participating in parades. However, you choose to spend your holiday, any day is an excuse to look cute in a festive look. This Memorial Day why not show off your style and pride for America with celebratory colors of our American flag. Now I'm not talking about an Uncle Sam, stars and stripes costume look. What we want is to use the complimentary colors of the American flag but make it fashion! Since the start of Summer is just around the corner many of us would like to pair our looks with fresh open toe heels, combat boots, or trendy sandals. Here are some trendy ways to rock Memorial Day the right way. Got a cute look for the holiday weekend. Make sure to tag #LOVEUOG on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our page.
1. Red top, black faux leather skirt, and striped pvc combat boots for a stylish yet comfortable look.
2. White top and distressed jeans with embellished slide sandals
3. Blue jumpsuit and silver footbed sandals
4. Red mini dress and open square toe heels
Thursday, May 14, 2020
Are you looking for a feel-good chick flick movie that will liven up your quarantine schedule? Listen we know out are running out of movies. Streaming videos on your smart television. No one can turn away from Netflix. The term “chick flick” has often been used synonymously for romcoms, high-school dramas, teenage romance movies or coming of age love stories with the ample glamour. Essentially, a chick-flick by definition would mean a movie that appeals to younger women. Whenever we hear the word “Chick Flick”, a lot many movies come to our minds more notably the romantic comedies or dramedies that depict swooning romance, heartbreaks, and hot handsome guys. As cinema has evolved through the years, we’ve witnessed a whole new era of chick-flicks reigning every year. Now chick flicks typically are not just about teen romance or heart-break; they are so much more. Today, we are going to explore chick flicks of all kinds: the new and the old. The best thing about these films is that you can watch all of them sitting in the comforts of your home. Thanks to the entertainment provider, movies as in the girly kind that invokes tears and makes you want to fall in love will give you a happy feeling. So start with this cute list of our top favorite movies you should cross off your bucket list. The best part is, if your partner watches maybe he will learn something while viewing!
1. To All The Boys I've Loved Before: This quirky movie follows a teenage girl's love letters are exposed and wreak havoc on her life.
2. The Ugly Truth: Abby Richter (Katherine Heigl) is a lovelorn TV producer who, despite a long and arduous search for the perfect mate, is hopelessly single. The battle of the sexes heats up when her employers team her up with Mike Chadway (Gerard Butler), an opinionated TV celebrity who plans to put Abby through the wringer to prove his own theories about what makes men and women tick.
3. A Cinderella Story: Sam (Hilary Duff), a teenager in California, is obliged to work as a janitor and dishwasher in the diner of her stepmother (Jennifer Coolidge). After a cell phone mix-up, Sam begins an anonymous text-messaging and e-mail relationship with a boy. They agree to meet at a school dance, but when Sam finds out that her secret pen pal is none other than Austin Ames (Chad Michael Murray), the cutest boy in school, she panics and looks for a way to make herself cooler.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Suns out toes out ladies! While the weather is starting to get warm and more activities such as beach, barbecue, and outdoor parties are becoming more popular there is nothing cuter than a fresh set of painted toe nails. Picking a toe nail color can sometimes be a bit difficult for some since they are not the same as manicures and sometimes what will look good on your hands may not necessarily work out on your feet. As a rule of thumb we prefer pedicures to give a bright refreshing look to compliment any open toed sandals you might have. This Summer 2020 we predict .... colors to fully compliment your vibe. So don't let another boring pedicure ruin your mood try out some of these colors that will have you looking fabulous!
1. Royal Blue: Can't go wrong with this years Pantone color of the year. This classic blue gives off a cool and edgy vibe yet chic enough to add a pop to your toes.
2. White: This is a go to color for every girl and is one of the most flattering toe nail colors to choose. White gives off an elegant and clean vibe. Added bonus the white color makes your pedicure look fresher for a longer time because it is a neutral color.
3. Red: This sultry color is perfect for the Summer vibes and will compliment many skin tones. Make sure to pic the perfect shade of red for your skin tone. We recommend a classy bright Ferrari red.
4. Neon Orange: Nothing gives off that fresh Summer vibes like a bright warm color to pop of your nails. We love this flashy color on darker skin tones and you will be sure you will attain plenty of compliments when wearing.
5. Sky Blue: This mesmerizing cool color is a very smart choice especially for fair or light skin tones as it is super classy and chic while just playful enough to give your nails a cute pop!
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Post quarantine when the beaches in your area are scheduled to open up again, everyone is excited to show off their beachwear attire. What better way to compliment your new bathing suit than a sparkly set of sandals. Sandals for Summer are a must! Here at UrbanOG, we have the perfect collection for any occasion! If you have a day planned at the beach, a casual night out, or a day just out and about. Our summer collection is now available in the cutest summer colors and not to mention all the sandals we carry! Yes that’s right we have any sandals you can possibly imagine: flat sandals, gladiator sandals, thong sandals and slide sandals...one of the hottest items at the moment is our strappy and sparkly sandals which come in a variety of designs. Scroll down to see some of our favorites flat sandals! Don't forget to share your summer look by tagging #LoveUOG for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page!
Monday, May 11, 2020
Buy now... Pay later! Simply choose AfterPay at checkout and split the cost of your order. We’ve partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay over time. The service is easy to use:
1. Select installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
2. Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online!
3. Pay it in 4
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay in 4 equal payments every two weeks with zero interest and no fees when you pay on time.
Simply select Afterpay at checkout. Available on all US orders over $35. You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. Click here for complete terms.
Thursday, May 7, 2020
Looking for what to wear next? We got an inspo for you. Picture below shows Kylie Jenner has now entered her mommy and me phase, showing off the new matching outfit she has with her 17-month-old daughter Stormi. Jenner posted photos of her and Stormi in the same tie-dye Kim Shui dress on Saturday to Instagram, calling Stormi her “mini me” and “real life bestie.” This outfit is perfect for that post quarantine glow up showing off your curves with a trendy new age tie dye print.
1. Search Bodycon Tie Dye Dress and select which style you prefer. We love this dress by Fashion Nova.
2. Simple strappy statement heels to complete the look and adds a chic flare.
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Adele posted a simple photo on Instagram to celebrate turning 32. Adele shared a sweet message with the photo, which shows her standing in a simple black dress and heels but the image is now sparking a lot of discussion online.
"Thank you for the birthday love. I hope you're all staying safe and sane during this crazy time," the singer wrote in the caption. "I'd like to thank all of our first responders and essential workers who are keeping us safe while risking their lives! You are truly our angels ♥️ 2020 okay bye thanks x." Her glow up has caused some discussions online on body image, with many congratulating her for her weight loss there are many others saying she was attractive even before the weight loss. What are your opinions on this situation?