This spring 2020's nail trends are all about having fun. There is no doubt nails are a defining accessory in your overall look and of course you want to have the perfect shade to match this fun season. So put away your winter hues and try these pretty pales, pop of colors, and we promise you won't be disappointed. This season we curated some of the trendiest nail color trends that you want to follow to get the most out of your manicures/pedicures! Don't forget to snap a pic of your trendy nails and tag us #LoveUOG for a chance to be featured on our page!
1. Lilacs. You won't want to remove this pretty take on violet. This shade literally goes well on everybody and embodies the Spring mood in a subdued way.
2. Yellows. Who can go wrong with this fun color? Brighten up your nails with a touch of this sunshine color. Will look great with many looks and screams HELLO SPRING! Try a pastel yellow or a bright saffron!
3. Vampy Burgundy. Spring colors don't have to be all creams and bright colors. Stand out from the crowd with this Zendaya x Tommy Hilfiger inspired runway nails. Such a striking color and adds a chic touch to your nails. No one will expect this bold color!
4. Shades of Blue. This year make a BIG splash with 2020's Pantone color of the year. While classic Blue is the color of the year, mix it up with a variation of shades of blue that will have everyone staring at your nails wondering 'what shade of polish is that?'
5. Neutrals & Sheers. Neutrals such as nude, sheer white, hues of gray work for every occasion and are really forgiving as tiny imperfections are less noticeable. Try this color story on your nails and achieve a chic look that will literally go with anything.