Wednesday, April 8, 2020

8 Side Booty Exercises You Can Do At Home!

Hi, girls ready to get a voluminous hourglass figure post quarantine?  Well here I am to help you out with that.  Mind you I am not a fitness instructor but these are just the workout that has tremendously shaped my side booty profile from ruler to that peach emoji we all love.  First off before we get started I believe it is important to make exercise as a part of your routine.  Whether it is every morning, mid-day, or evening, you do want to make it a habit to get your exercise in especially now that we are quarantined at home and some might tend to grab a snack every 5 minutes.  Snacking is not exactly a bad thing all the time as long as the snacks you are consuming are generally healthy and natural.  Some great snacks would be raw almonds, peanuts, black beans, etc.  It is important to get enough protein in your diet if you are trying to build a bigger side bootie and get that "coke bottle hourglass" figure Dojo Cat has been on about. I can definitely tell you that I received great results so follow these easy home workouts and you'll have that figure in no time!

Source: Pinterest

No comments: