Monday, September 7, 2020

Balenciaga x Cardi B

The "WAP" hitmaker and trendsetter of the tiktok "WAP" dance, Cardi B is the new face of Balenciaga. Two years after she declared her love for those Balenciaga boots “that look like socks” in her smash hit “I Like It.”  We are excited for the female rapper especially after she shared a sneak peek at her ad on Instagram Tuesday.

“Ya lookin at the face of a @Balenciaga campaign!” Cardi captioned her post. “I remember how I felt seeing myself on a billboard in NYC Times Square but PARIS! Wish I was there to see it in person!”

In the image, Cardi sports a glossy black bob and wears a slinky Balenciaga evening gown while lounging on the grass, surrounded by children’s toys (courtesy of her 2-year-old daughter Kulture, perhaps?) along with one of the label’s new Neo Classic bags.


Source: Google/UrbanOG.com

No comments: