I have some pretty exciting news… that is if you’re anything of a fashion and runway junkie like I am! For perhaps one the first time ever, you can now feel a part of the glamorous London Fashion Week, which begins today, right in the comforts of your own home! If you've been watching the live stream of New York Fashion Week via Maybelline on YouTube, then you know what I'm talking about!
Labels like Burberry, Topshop Unique and Issa are scheduled to livestream their Spring 2012 collections directly from the catwalk to your computer! So now you can feel part of all the excitement and action, whether you’re donning your own designer duds, or lounging around in PJ’s eating potato chips!
Here’s the full schedule (EST)! Will you be watching?
Saturday, September 17
• 3pm: Issa at IssaLondon.com
Sunday, September 18
• 12pm: Topshop Unique at LondonFashionWeekLive.com
Monday, September 19
• 11am: Burberry at Burberry.com
• 12pm: Mark Fast at LondonFashionWeekLive.com
Tuesday, September 20
• 4am: Mary Katrantzou at LondonFashionWeekLive.com
• 9am: Meadham Kirchhoff at LondonFashionWeekLive.com
• 3:30pm: Aminaka Wilmont at LondonFashionWeekLive.com
Posted by: Spankie Valentine