Thursday, February 2, 2012

David Beckham’s H&M Underwear Commercial!

I know it’s been a long week, and the weekend is nearly here, but sometimes we need a pick me up to finish strong.  So, I’ve got 3 words that should do the trick:

David.  Beckham.  Underwear!

Never a more beautiful statement was made!  Yes, we’ve drooled over the still shots for his H&M bodywear campaign, but nothing says “buy my undies” quite like a moving visual (video below).

And it gets better… this nearly naked Beckham visage will be filling big screen TVs everywhere as it will be aired during the Super Bowl this Sunday!  So while the boys have Adriana Lima and Victoria’s Secret commercials to grab their gaze, we have something quite possibly steamier!

Oh yeah… and there’s some good shots of the undies too, for those interested in shopping.  And let’s not glaze over the wedding ring shot ladies… after all, he is taken.  But no harm in appreciating the beauty from afar right?  And at nearly 400,000 YouTube views already, I think I'm not the only one :)

Posted by:  Spankie V.



No comments: