Beachy Waves in 5 Easy Steps:
1) For extra volume, apply a volumizing product at the roots when hair is wet then blow dry.
2) Spray a texturizer all over your hair.
3) There are 3 tools to consider: flat iron, curling iron, and triple barrel curling iron. For a softer look, try a flat iron. A triple barrel curling iron is great for creating mermaid like hair. I, personally, use a one inch curling iron. Without using the clamp, wrap a small piece of hair around the barrel. Curl away from your face!
4) Run your fingers through your curls to create a tousled, messy look.
5) Finish with a light hairspray to keep your curls in tact and bouncy.
Posted by: Carolyn
Photo: Victoria Secret