Monday, August 8, 2011

Let’s Get Nude!


Yes, it’s true.  I go nude as often as possible.  In fact, I walk around in public in nude all the time without thinking twice about it. 

What’s my secret behind this confidence?  Nude heels!  This look is such a killer confidence booster, that I firmly believe it shouldn’t be a secret at all!

As you may know, nude dresses were the new it color for the season, and along with that craze came a deeper obsession with nude pumps.  But naked feet shouldn’t be limited to just the Summer months, as this is definitely a year round staple item!

The beauty behind the nude shoe is that they virtually disappear against your skin, making your legs look miles long.  And who doesn’t want glamazon gams?  I’m a huge fan, and I think every heel wearing soul should be too!

Want an easy way to browse tons of addicting nude shoes?  Urbanog.com has a nifty little search feature:  When in the shoe category you’re shopping for (pumps, sandals, wedges, boots, etc.) click on the menu item to the left that says “Color”.  Click nude, and watch in amazement as the styles relist themselves all in the buff!

Are you digging the nude heel look?  Tell me about it!

Posted by:  Spankie Valentine





No comments: